1) The students belonging to the State of Maharashtra and having certificate of SC / BC / VTVJNT / SBC / OBC will be considered for fees concession only.*
2) The students who belong to Maharashtra state and they have passed XII class from other than Maharashtra Board will be admitted
in open category provided if they submit 'Domicile Certificate' of the state of Maharashtra they will be admitted in the category of other state and fees will be charged accordingly.
3) The students who have passed XII class from other than Maharashtra Board and seeking admission to any Graduate / Post Graduate classes will be treated students from other state and accordingly the fees will be charged.
4) The students of Defence personal and ex - servicemen will be conidered in the fees concession provided if they submitted category 'B certificate from Zilla Sainik Board,Pune.
5) The students who passed XII"from Maharashtra Board and CBSC / ICSE from Pune District will be considered in the open category and accordingly the fees will be charged.
6) The students who belong to other District of Maharashtra / other States and having SC / BC / VT / SBC / OBC Certificate from the competent authority of their Districts / States must seek "Zilla Badal Praman Patra" from social welfare office. Pune and produce the same at the time of admission .Only in such cases,the students of above category will be considered in fees concession.
* The students who belong to EBC / PTC STC / DEF / Ex-Service Category will pay first full fees.When freeship / Scholarship is granted by the concerned department of the Govt.,the college will reimburse the sanctioned amount to such students through cheque.